Rector’s palace is situated on the main square. Built in the 15th century, and served as the seat of the island’s administration while the Pag belonged under Venetian rule. Space duke’s court during the summer months is used to perform a variety of productions, capella, for the purposes of Pag Cultural Summer. The atrium of the Rector’s Palace decorated with beautiful fountain decorated with window and two old, tall palm trees.
This photo is taken during the summer 2015 and won 1st place on Artopho, one of the largest Facebook photo pages.
Exif: Canon 60D + Sigma 17-70 (17mm), f/3.5, 1/25sec, ISO 1000